Terms And Conditions
This website provides quotations by searching all the available car parks in our system. When you make a booking, you are deemed to have read and accepted the specific company's Terms and Conditions. Although this website assists you in making a booking, your booking contract will be with your chosen supplier, however Here are our terms and condition which you comply by if you make a booking from our website. Please look through our terms and conditions and if you have any queries contact us. The contact information is under separate section. We have tried to keep our terms and conditions as brief, easy to read and understandable as possible. This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
- This agreement is between a customer or you and the car park company or service provider by Yess Airport Parking. Once you make a booking with us, the booking details are sent to you and the car park company or the car parking supplier or operator, The confirmation e mail which is sent to both parties contains the information about the details of the user (personal details and vehicle details) and parking facility for the specific period of time.
- We work as agent for the service provider. Your car park agreement or contract is made with the service provider concerns and their terms and conditions. Each service provider will be generally responsible for their negligence and will maintain an insurance policy accordingly. We do not accept any responsibility for the acts of any third party. Each service providers terms and conditions will be provided on request.
- Yess Airport Parking is a price comparison site and compares the good deals on parking sites by the service providers.
- If any provision or part-provision of this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this agreement.
- A waiver of any right of this agreement or law is only affective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single partial exercise of such right or remedy prevents or restricts the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Yess Airport Parking is committed to provide the highest standards, at the best Prices; therefore, throughout the season we continually review our products and prices. We are the cheapest parking Heathrow.
- There are likely to be some seasonal special offers where prices go town and in some circumstances prices even go up. The prices can be varied from one period to another so keep any eye on the website for the most up to date prices. We provide the best offers in our yess airport parking.
- Yess Airport Parking is permitted by the customer and the service provider to manage the booking and payment process including price management on behalf of the service provider.
- Payments will be made in full to Yess Airport Parking in accordance with the provisions on the website before the customer’s use of the parking facility in advance.
- The service provider reserves the right to change the rates at any time.
- Please make sure the credit or debit card you use on your booking time is own by you, or if it is third party you must have their authorization to use their credit or debit card.
- An extended delay will be charged by £15 daily.
- There is additional charges of £10 if your return time passes midnight from your actual paid booking date and your car needs to be delivered after midnight.
- We are dedicated to offering exceptional service. On the rare occasions that our service has not lived up to our own high standards, we would like you to tell us – as this is the best way we can improve the quality of our service.
- All bookings are subject to non-refundable fee
Cancellations And Amendment
- There is no amendment fee if you need to make amendment in your car details, contact number or email address also flight number and if it was unknown on the time of booking or your name spellings if spelled wrong at first place.
- No cancellations will be accepted verbally, they must be made in writing and will be affective from the date on which Yess Airport Parking issues confirmation of receipt of cancellation.
- Any cancellations made within 48 hours of the parking date will be subject up to 100% cancellation charge.
- There is no refund made of any cancellation or non-use of our service within 24 hours of the day of travel.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage to either party in the event of a claim. All penalty fines or summons received either by the Service Provider or the customer should be dealt with directly with each other and not with us.
- By booking with Yess Airport Parking customers are in contract with the company’s terms and conditions, and also with the company they are booking with, The parties agrees that Yess Airport Parking has no control over the conduct or acts of either the customer or the relevant service provider company and excludes all liability in this regard to the fullest extend permissible by the law.
- The service provider grants a license to the customers to use and occupy their parking space or facility during a relevant period, the customers holds a right to exclusive procession of the parking facility and has security of tenure.
- If the customer does not notify the service provider of any damage or loss about his vehicle before he or she leaves the car park, the service provider will not disclaim any liability.
- For the following, the service providers take no liability,
- Lost items or articles.
- Damage to windows or windscreen.
- Electril or mechanical defects to vehicle, as they can occur anytime.
- Hotel charges, hire charges or any other charges like this, however occurred.
- Personal possessions left in the vehicle.
- The customer must ensure that the vehicle they are parking with any car park company should be in a roadworthy condition before they park, it should be taxed and holds a current MOT, if applicable. The car park company holds the right to move the vehicle in and out the car park, if they need to, under any circumstances. For examples if the drivers, in their discretion think it necessary to move within or outside the car parks, or in case of emergency or to avoid accidents or obstructions. Therefore, the vehicle key should must be hand over to the car park staff and owner of the car also should retain a spare key with them. (unless you have booked a self-parked product). Which is also available on our Website. Under this condition the carpark company employees or drivers have right to drive the vehicle or take it to public highway if applicable, please note that the drivers of the car park company are fully insured and trained for this purpose.
- We will not be liable for any economic, business, or financial damage, nor for any indirect or consequential loss to the customer arising as a result of use of the site, including but not limited to any parking space listed on the site.
- In no event or circumstance shall we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use arising from the use or regarding the use or performance of the site provided by the Service Provider.
- If you wish to raise a formal dispute, you can do so through the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution procedure. This procedure will help you to access the appropriate dispute resolution body. This agreement, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in conjunction with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- All complaints regarding the provision of service (Not Damage) must be received by email within 24 hours of return to the UK any complaint received after this time will not be considered. Damage complaints should be referred to the service provider.
- To find out how to raise your complaint, please refer to your Service Provider's complaint procedure which should be on their website. We cannot accept liability for errors made by your selected Service Provider, or respond to any complaints on behalf of them.